What's in the WEATHER?




The air is warmer than before.
But my heart is yet so cold.
I wish I could move on.

Rain always knew and enjoyed my wild side.
But I embrace the platonic change in weather.
I wish I could be the lesser known.

Moon witnessed that endless rhythm right under her nose.
Where I was the ultimate dancing rocks all over the road.
I wish I could just stick to my own earphone.

Summer has always been my perfect date.
I moved a bit closer every single time I spoke of fate.
I wish I could act more like a moron.

Winter was quite cozy and intense just like my deep thoughts stays back in my mind.
I arranged them in order word by word, meaning by meaning to make a perfect rhyme.
I wish I could leave them home alone.

Now when I am sitting on my bean bag and talking to this abundant water in perfect spring...
All I am thinking that “Can I travel back down memory lane for real and never come back here?”
I wish I could just love that love and never moan!!!!!!!!!

I think I am going to let that fragile thought flow today ...Who knows what’s in the weather tomorrow?



POETRY | LOVE TALES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

||| LOVE vs RELATIONSHIP |||

PLEASURE OR PAIN...!!!!

THE DAY WE MET !!!