||| LOVE vs RELATIONSHIP |||
























ONCE UPON A WINTER..
LOVE SUNG ~~~~

You are my wind,
I am your my chime!

I am your glass,
You are my wine!

You are my six on bed,
And I am your nine!

I am your hand,
You are my lines!

You are my banquet,
I am your dine!

I am your newspaper,
You are my headline!

You are my navel,
I am your waistline!

I am your rain,
You are my sunshine!

You are my words,
I am your rhyme!

I am your oxygen mask,
You are my lifeline!

You are my race,
I am your finishing line!

Answer “Yes” to my question,
Will you be my Valentine?


NEXT SUMMER..
KNOCK KNOCK !
RELATIONSHIP IS AT THE DOOR...

NOW, SOMEWHERE THE LYRICS IN HEAD...


Hello Sweetheart,
Hi honey!

I wish good morning,
You wave good night!

You throw conversation,
I catch guideline!

I own statements,
Your job is to be underline!

You said fresh juice,
Oh, I heard salty brine!

I am out of stamina,
But you are my deadline!

You are my debit card,
 Often gets decline!

 I have absolutely free WiFi,
Still prefer to stay offline!

You behave like a victim,
I fear you like a crime!

I am actually an Iron man,
But you think of me as goldmine!

You are the most complicated product,
I wish I could redesign!

I am just an alert board with no sign,
You are just a body with no spine!

Your day, my time!
Your loss, not mine!

Hello there, Is everything okay?
Hey there, I am absolutely fine!


PLEASE SHUT-SHUT- SHUT THE DOOR!
OH!  DID I SOUND LIKE SHATTER?
SEE NOT MY FAULT, I AM JUST A STORY LINE !!!!!


||| LOVE | RELATIONSHIP | POETRY | DARK TALES |||

Comments

  1. Love in a relationship is like the cherry on the cake. Love and respect both work hand in hand to make a relation successful. Love rocks and relation charms. Whenever there is care there is respect and that helps love to blossom. Love is blind, it chooses only love. It nourishes the emotions with softness. Once in love one can cherish the feeling for life. The value of a loved one cannot be ascertained as one gives in love without expecting anything in return. One can make out by the glow on ones face that the person is in love. It has been coined that love is god. One equates love to goodness and godliness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this poem! Great Rhyme scheme❤️ well penned

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASURE OR PAIN...!!!!

THE DAY WE MET !!!