PLEASURE OR PAIN...!!!!








I know you are so irresistible, desirable, demanding, tempting,
But, stop fucking me in your mysterious ways!
It hurts every bit of me, even if its gentle!!!

I know you are never ashamed of your guilty pleasures,
But, stop playing dirty, filthy, unbearable games with me!
It scares each nerves of me, even if its adventurous!!!

I know you wanna see me begging you for mercy,
But, stop testing my utmost patience of bearing your hardcore uncompromising seize endlessly!
It stimulates the conviction of committing sins recklessly; even if its wicked!!!

I know you wanna hit me so hard and heal my wounds at the same time,
But, stop misleading me with your dual intentions for your selfish joy!
It beguiles my mind back and forth too badly; even if it’s knowingly ignored!!!

I know you truly admire my forbidden fantasies for you,
But, stop pushing me back when it becomes aroused yearning of the soul!
It provokes my whole being to act desperate; even if its perverted!!!

I know you makes me vulnerable at times to preserve fifty shades of my secret notions,
But, stop putting my conscience of morality in fire and ice simultaneously!
It damages my audacity to desire you but increases the thirst to be in you for long; even if its an alluring mirage!!!

I know my louder moaning tempts you to destroy me utterly,
But, stop underplaying my fatal persistence to prove you wrong honey!
It reveals beyond surprises and shocks everyday; even if its twisted!!!

I know you will keep forcing me until I become your submissive for your adrenal rush,
You know I will keep quenching your unbending dominance to be on the top of you always and forever!!

And we won't stop the urge of doing it till the very last croaky breath to satisfy each and every cell beneath the skin of us!!!
It fascinates, excites, dares to not stopping the flame of cravings; even if it lays us on the bed of the most pleasurable death...!!!


I think, that's how Life penetrates us deep, deeper, deepest every day and night,
And we experience the pleasure of the most sensuous gratification and pain of the most vigorous emotions!!!

I see Life this way..Do you?

What is it for you?
Pleasure or Pain!


LIFE | PLEASURE | PAIN | POETRY | DARK TALE |


Comments

  1. Whoo.... Fatally presented this face of life 👍🤘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commendable. Dont think i have come across such a defining way, you have surely evolved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Experience grows better with time. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

||| LOVE vs RELATIONSHIP |||

THE DAY WE MET !!!