Wardrobe Hangover !






YEAH!
My day starts with wardrobe and end up on wardrobe,
Oh! Well... It’s an exquisite courtesy which I have to maintain.

Messy Monday, My My! 
I just want to roam around in my house wearing floral flat slippers and cotton waffle robe,
But Mondays are commitment and often blue so, I wear Multi Button Formal Shirt and white pants.

Terrible Tuesday, Gosh!
 Can’t I have some free cheesy burgers and a cold brew coffee in my hand?
 No sweetie, your shopping bills demands you to work more to own your desirable brands.

Waggish Wednesday, Funny!
 The day I wish, I could do more deadly than business meetings and dreadful deadlines,
 But My Black Lino Perros Quilted Bag worries, what if my credit card get declines?

Tedious Thursday, Sucks!
It’s now when my mind trip is somewhere in the middle of do's and don’ts of online shopping,
So, I keep it little easy and comfy like my white-blue blouson dress with gladiator sandals perfect for club hopping.

Frivolous Friday, Not bad!
Today, I am carrying a wide smile as hourglass opaque rogue is complimenting my lips,
Every word is worth sharing when downtown, edgy and funky ladies asks for beauty tips.

Sexy Saturday, Ado!
The black body con dress really took me through the whole night of partying with the right accessories,
And, that exotic fragrance around my neckline smitten by him and left me with deep marks of memories.

Sassy Sunday, Lovely!
Not just a day but a feeling of belongingness to my own self  without being unnecessary reasonable,
So, I can be in my printed pajamas and crew neck Panda T-Shirt to flaunt my devil may care attitude all around to even look more fashionable.

YES,
I AM  A WARD-ROBOHOLIC!
“Every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway” – Coco Chanel


 Fashion Stories | My Thoughts 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

||| LOVE vs RELATIONSHIP |||

PLEASURE OR PAIN...!!!!

THE DAY WE MET !!!