" SMELLY CAT" - NEW VERSION BY TINKERBELL AKA SONALI GHOSH + F.R.I.E.N.D...





" SMELLY CAT"



Every time when I think of  F.R.I.E.N.D.S,  One of my favorite sequence is to watch Phoebe singing "SMELLY CAT" with her guitar in Central Perk.

I always used to thought whats after "SMELLY CAT -What are they feeding you?", So finally I decided to write my extended version of this song and recreate it where I am featuring Tinkerbell.



So, I am writing the lyrics here:





"SMELLY CAT, SMELLY CAT", What are they feeding you?

"SMELLY CAT, SMELLY CAT", That's not the way, they're treating you.



Smelly Cat owns a name, At the same time she loves the fame,

When Phoebe sings in central perk and Gunther knows he is a jerk.

And Meanwhile Smelly Cat is alone!



"SMELLY CAT, SMELLY CAT, SMELLY CAT, WE LOVE YOU".



"SMELLY CAT, SMELLY CAT", Why they abandoned you?

"SMELLY CAT, SMELLY CAT", They see kind of a random you.



When Joey-Chandler cracks a joke and Monica has her diet coke,

When Ross and Rachel are in love and then all of them live like hand and glove.



And then Finally, smelly cat has gone!



"SMELLY CAT, SMELLY CAT, SMELLY CAT,  WE ARE GONNA REMEMBER YOU".



So, Once again Smelly Cat, you should know that's not your fault.

You are more than just a Smelly Cat !!!





SONG WRITING | SMELLY CAT | F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

||| LOVE vs RELATIONSHIP |||

PLEASURE OR PAIN...!!!!

THE DAY WE MET !!!