NO, NOT YET || I AM NOT OVER YET ...

NO, Not Yet!

I am not over the glee of this morning yet,
It makes me feel so alive everyday...

I am not over seeing my very own self in the mirror yet,
It gives me the reflection of verisimilitude against my untarnished persona...

I am not over my clumsiness in the remarkably cultivated mankind yet,
It keeps my innocence immune from the accountability of being sagacious...

I am not over being self-seeking and picking the best for me,
It doesn't let the bug of insouciance & compunction bite me....

I am not over my unflinching voice raised to speak out loud yet,
It edifies my integrity and confers me impervious life to lead....

I am not over my narcissism to get the spotlight yet,
It helps me proving my own worth to myself  when it is needed...

I am not over dreaming with wide open eyes instead of closed yet,
It awakes my inducement to live when I search for the meaning of life...

I am not over my wild fantasies to relish the intrinsic pleasure of adulthood yet,
It not just arouse, every pore of my skin too but my soul in order to savor the bedrock of flesh and bones..

I am not over my all-embracing notions to turn my small world into titanic universe yet,
It allows me to vanquish the stereotype of limits and gives me wings to fly blatantly...

And, I am not stopping my abundant thoughts  to draw the blissful rainbow on the canvas of life,
Because, I am not over living my contrast life blissfully rather than sustaining the equilibrium of morality to survive....

NO, I AM NOT OVER YET !!!!

















Poetry love | Implicit Writing | Inner Thoughts 



















Comments

  1. Idea behind the write-up is a very positive one, words have been chosen carefully. Couple of them are pretty new to me as well, so the vocab user can be new to many readers of this write-up. Overall, well written.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

||| LOVE vs RELATIONSHIP |||

PLEASURE OR PAIN...!!!!

THE DAY WE MET !!!