Burger, Her and Illusion!





My Sunday was excited to be happening but I actually didn’t know what to do,
So, I took a quick look around and found my ready to go shoes.
Speaking of shoes, reminds me not to be a couch potato,
Then hunger game suggested me to play with the app called zomato.
My stubborn food navigator directly asked me to order the food,
But I really wasn’t fascinating eat, sleep, repeat mood.
I looked outside from the balcony; it was such a beautiful evening,
And I was literally starving like anything, just anything.
Lucky me, I have McDonald nearby my place,
Crunchy spicy veg burger is totally my taste.
Next moment, I was there at counter to place my order,
Then realized it’s not about just the burger but her.
I heard her voice ordering cold coffee and saucy wrap,
Standing right next to me even without a slight gap.
I tried to be sarcastically funny  to grab her attention,
Listening a little more of her was my intention.
An obvious mistake, kind of made my day as she helped me to get the drinking straw kept right next to her,
 I gently said “Thank you” and took my meal that includes French fries, cold coffee and 
a  veggie burger.
I took a seat in the corner of the wall wishing her to sit somewhere close,
Ah! Could I ask more? I saw her & friend sitting just in front and clicking pictures with some really attractive pose.
With each passing moment, I decided million times to say “Hi”,
Simultaneously, a second thought occurred what if she thinks of me like a stalker guy.
OMG! The way she talks, I couldn’t resist my eyes from her even for a second,
I was just hoping to see her pretty smile and sparkle in the eyes again and again.
I finished my burger and painted her picture in the eye of my mind,

Then, I gave her a lovely smile and left the place with no sign.

Trust me; It was one hell of a nice moment out of blue,
And  I wanted to keep that feeling forever with no clue.
That's why I did what I did. Because.....

 I believe in the spell of beautiful illusions.
Neither Beginning nor conclusions !!!!!!

Poetry | Love | Life 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

||| LOVE vs RELATIONSHIP |||

PLEASURE OR PAIN...!!!!

THE DAY WE MET !!!